Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death and reborn

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

Death and reborn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:10 pm

He ran as soon as he had the onderonion soldiers helmet running with it and tossing it playing with her so they could play catch to confuse the gaurd
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Emily caught it and sprints like fuck, right past Duno
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Duno Fortuna: Holy fu-

Viola: Caught the hat while Emily was running by Tsk tsk I thought onderonion gaurds were at least smarter then this holds the helmet but you should be more good as a guest Emily
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:14 am

Emily yawns in her current form then went back to her human form and sighed Just a bit of fun... Besides it was his idea! Points at Duno
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:22 am

Viola: Still not exactly any of your guys faults its just odd to how fast the gaurds can lose their helmets so quickly walks off looking for that gaurd to fire him since he cat even protect his own hat >.>

Duno Fortuna: Thats wierd how she blamed the gaurd for all that >.> remebering that only his mother vara would take his side in situations like that
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:51 am

Well... That was weird yea... Anyways... She went back to her wolf like form and troted over to Duno and licked his face
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Duno Fortuna: Viola reminds me alot of some one I use to now...
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Oh? who? She asks out of curiosity
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Duno Fortuna: I dont remeber but im going to check out tonight, cmon waited till night time when everyone was asleep then went to his wolf mode waiting for Emily to follow with him to Violas room
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:06 am

Emily snuck up behind him in her form and licked him
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:48 am

Got suprised for a second then saw it was emily did a sign as if follow me and he walked slowly into the room Viola was sleeping in seeing she was in her covers her face could not be seen

Duno Fortuna: sniffed her for a moment then slowly took the blanket off seeing varas sleeping face he went like o.O backing away a little
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:53 am

Emily saw the face aswell with an o_o face
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:59 am

Duno Fortuna: -W- Emily I dont understand whats going on... She isnt supposed to be alive I watched it she used a thermal Detonator agaisnt herself and Owen...
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:08 am

-W- Might be a clone... But can't be too careful but we can't tell your mother... She tried to get him to leave the room
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:17 am

Duno Fortuna: -w- no my mother needs to now of this I can hide this from her
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:15 am

Emily sighs -W- Fine... But I got a feeling this wont go well... Promise me you'll stay with me tonight ok? Emily returned to her form and snuck back to her own room
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Duno Fortuna: -W- Um ok... finding this request of Emily a little more foward then usual he goes to her room like Emily asked going back to human form
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:50 pm

She went to her wolf like form and got out a larger blanket like the one they used to sleep under and she crawls under the blanket, waiting for him with a smile
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Duno Fortuna: Good to see youd didnt forget about that part of our past goes to his wolf form going into the blacket beside her
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:00 am

Emily smiled and snuggled up to Duno while they were asleep under the blanket
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:26 am

Duno had fallen asleep slowly with the thought of his mother being alive
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:38 am

Emily woke up first the next morning and licks Duno on the face
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:36 pm

after the tournment and being in the hospital at night Silena enters Dunos room

Silena Varax: well that was quite the show you put on by beating up your girl friend

Duno Fortuna: Whos out there? show yourself!

Silena Varax: Oh just me and a couple of friends that want to talk to you about coming with us

she snapped her finger as the symbol was for Daskaria(dark sided version) and Lady Kushina to walk in

Silena Varax: You can go on and tell him daskaria what you thought of Duno

waiting for daskaria to speak
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Impressive... Most impressive... But what i'd like to see is him controling it but I'm also impressed with that girl's Lightning attack... He smirks Perhaps we kill her to see what happens... He chuckles
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:48 am

Duno Fortuna: Dont you touch her!

the beeping of the machine beside him went up when he heard that

Silena Varax: The fact is he still has the Telenda blood in him, she doesnt... it was all taken away from her when they were in the arena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death and reborn
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next