Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Re-building of Taris

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

The Re-building of Taris Empty
PostSubject: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:46 am

There stephany was in what was her old office as the senate and Jedi temple were rebuilt she was still waiting for Corenths reply on the jedi moving under her protection in the jedi temple. She looked out the window seeing the progress of the many machines building the skys scrappers that didnt look like they ever ended, and seeing many new Tarisian civillians hundreds coming every single day she smiled some seeing that the rebuilding of taris was successfull

The Re-building of Taris TarisUpperCityConcept1
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:06 am

She walked around the senate building wearing her engagment ring from Eugen as she waited for him to return from his travels
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:17 am

A ship enters the atmosphere with a loud 'bang'. In couple of seconds it lands over the full length of the main walkway in front of the Senate, before heading in front of the hangar.
Eugen exits the ship heading towards the Senate building while letting the hangar workers take hare of his damaged ship.

The Re-building of Taris Dark_phoenix_ship
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Daskaria would be with Stephany at this point, seeing as he's acting as a Gaurd for now
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:54 pm

Stephany Kushina: Daskaria, Can I ask you to leave the room for now, I will be having a guest here soon and I want him to feel only welcomed by me she said while looking out the window
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Out of boredom Eugen leaped onto the senate building, passing the window Stephany was looking out from.as he landed onto the rooftop he looked down for a brief moment before he glared at the sky looking at the clouds absently, as his 'burned-like' black coat was moving in the wind slightly.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:03 pm

she didnt notice but once dask left the room she opened the door to let him in as she wait near the window
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:05 am

His hands in his coat, leaps down from the rooftop as he enters the building, heading towards towards her office as he glances around the hallways' while doing so.
Hmm.. This place sure changed since last time I was here... Chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:48 am

She looked out the window as she saw many Tarisian class Capital ships launching into the air it was the beggining of there defense so that no one would think of conquering or invading Taris again

Stephany's flagship 'The Gauntlet' in space over Taris
The Re-building of Taris Daedalus_in_orbit
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:50 pm

//Taris is under Imperial control. Sadly I may launch an assault...As soon as I free my Empress from the currently shut down TRP that is supposed to happen on the server. >.>
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:58 pm

\\er last i checked taris was destroyed and was starting to go under reconstruction of Stephanies forces you would have to negotiate with her to have taris
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:30 am

Daskaria had left the room but he stood outside it like a guard eye'ing anyone that went past the door When is there gonna be something I can kill... He licks his lips from under his mask
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:27 am

He stops near the door looking at Daskaria intently for a brief moment as if recalling seeing him somewhere else. She sure chooses ugly looking guards.. He then shrugs at Daskaria nonchalantly and enters the room.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:37 am

Steph stood by the window waiting for him to come more into the room
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:40 am

You sure choose odd guards to protect you. You know that? Lets out a hearty chuckle as he came in slowly, going towards her at the window.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:18 am

She looked over with a smile finnaly happy to see him again

Well that gaurd was one of my last minute finds before I got to the reconstruction of Taris
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:45 am

Daskaria pulls out his holopod listning to some musi
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:57 am

Ah well. As long as he does his job well enough. Smiles warmly as he glances outside the window, before using the force to close the doors to the room telekinetically
I sure know I missed you and,l I see the reconstruction is going well..
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:15 am

I missed you to and ive made sure that the reconstruction goes well
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:20 am

He stops playing music then activates a button on his holopod and listens to their conversation in the room
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:20 am

Extends his right arm to the side, flexing it as a slight crack is heard. Ah.. I'm so rusty. All that auto-piloting sequence of the ship left me with no things to do. Retracts his hand at his side before uncliping his hilt, making it float over to the other side of the room, onto a table, as he takes out his coat, putting it over his shoulder continuing to look outside. I feel like retiring again for some time. After I got out of that cave and meeting you again.. Extends his left hand in front of him, looking at the ring on his finger with a mild grin, before resting his hand onto the edge of the window. ... a lot has happened. Besides, I might as well jump down there and help with the reconstruction if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:23 pm

She smiled some looking to him

You dont have to help with reconstruction you just got back, how bout you just sit back and relax with me for once
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:36 am

Chuckles quietly as he nods briefly Indeed... its been a long time since we just sat down together, relaxing..
Looks at her smiling, before putting both his arms around the back of his neck, stretching his back a little.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:23 am

she took a seat near the chair near the window were there was a table with a glass of wine for them
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:12 am

Leaned with his back at the edge of the window, looking around the room, smiling softly as he does so. So peacefull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Re-building of Taris
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next