Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Re-building of Taris

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

The Re-building of Taris - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:25 pm

He nods briefly, before shrugging nonchalantly. Ah well, If he is only a recruit. Then you wont mind if I 'talk' with him next time.. Rotates the hilt in his hand for a brief moment before narrowing his eyes. Yet there is another thing. Where did the bug came from. It wasn't a normal Taris bug. So..
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Perhaps an assination attempt on some one
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Perhaps? You sound pretty calm about it. Altough, it came in here.. So I suppose it would be an idea to stay here for some time.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:04 pm

I guess, but this isnt the first time this week this has happened this has also happened 5 other times
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Five.. other times? And you didn't told me that because?... Nevermind. I shall be off searching for that assassin if you want me to. Since that guard is not doing his job properly.. if this is the fifth or sixth time..
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:06 am

We have already made our attempts to find this assassin but our attempts are getting futile and I feel this assassin is doing so by order of some one, im not quite sure yet
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Mean while, Daskaria was at Lady Kushina's base. While since nobody was assigned to gaurd Stephanies room now, Emily Terras had been assigned to gaurd her.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:17 pm

she looked over the paper of Emily terras

can you post some things she did and any advantages or disadvantages of her
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:20 am

Advantages; stealth, hand-to-hand combat, ranged combat, Hacking

Disadvantages; None
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:35 am

after looking over the papers

=T= alright good just keep her away from silena and all will be fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Re-building of Taris   The Re-building of Taris - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Re-building of Taris
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3