Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

character updates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

character updates Empty
PostSubject: character updates   character updates Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:04 pm

It would be good to have a section to update your character bios so others knows whats going on with your character and its current situation
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

character updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: character updates   character updates Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:24 am

In my option this suggestion is useless, I don't think that anyone will update his bio every day....This was tested on my old community and it failed so this is denied
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

character updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: character updates   character updates Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:42 pm

She means; In game events to characters
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

character updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: character updates   character updates Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Wvg97 wrote:

Well if you do not know, events are made for this....You should add everything that happened on the event to your bio because its councidered as master event in his life recent point.Something like the scenes from the movies.
Back to top Go down
corenth

character updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: character updates   character updates Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:08 pm

how can we update the bios with new events when our bios are locked after approval? i cant even do that.
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

character updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: character updates   character updates Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Kristifor wrote:
Wvg97 wrote:

Well if you do not know, events are made for this....You should add everything that happened on the event to your bio because its councidered as master event in his life recent point.Something like the scenes from the movies.

I know that, but I just told you what she ment cause from my sight it looked like you understood it wrong
And Indeed there is already a place for events
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

character updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: character updates   character updates Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:23 am

corenth wrote:
how can we update the bios with new events when our bios are locked after approval? i cant even do that.

Its really simple, you should send the text via pm to some of them admins and they will update if for you.

Do not add things that didn't happened, otherwise your bio won't be updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

character updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: character updates   character updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

character updates
Page 1 of 1