Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Empty
PostSubject: The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)   The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:59 pm

There the many members of the Cerian council sat down waiting for Sora Minx to enter taking her thrown spot, after a couple of minutes she
entered with everyone bowing to her

Sora Minx: Thank you my fellow Cerians now let us sit down and discuss this alliance we are thinking of having with The Galactic Empire

Cerian Member: He stood saying With all due respect mi'lady I wish to start myself off with this meeting

Sora Minx: You may speak fellow member

Cerian Member: He bows his head in respect to her Thank you mi'lady, I would like to start off with why we shouldnt Have the Galactic Empire as our Alliance 1) To have them here would mean they have control of all of Ceria they are not ready for the many other threats and creatures on this planet 2) More problems will arise were we will have to fight for them and 3) They could plan to take away our living of life and execlude our way of how royalty works which would mean you would have very little power Lady Minx

Sora Minx: her ears perked up a bit listening this I see... do you have any proof or facts to help your following statements fellow Cerian?

Cerian Member: In fact I do Lady Minx may I ask that I allow one of your gaurds in the one that went with you to Tattoine with you

Sora Minx: Permission granted send them in the gaurds walked in with there recent recording of the officer they bumped into on tattoine with those facts helping him prove his point a bit more

Sora Minx: after the recording Alright You may leave gaurd she sighed May I ask that the Cerian Member supporting the Galactic Empire please say his reasons for being part of the Galactic Empire control

((MMK Empress or Krisko this is your place were you can have a fellow cerian help you to have the cerians in your control/allied but they must be good sufficient reasons))
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)   The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:15 am

Cerian Memeber 2: I think allying with the Galactic Empire will proove a great ally, though. My reasons to believe that is firstly: They offer help and surely the Empire -will- get the job done in a matter of days. Secondly: We all know the Empire is now a major and safe force growing bigger and bigger in the Galaxy. They control a big part of the Middle Rim, and have many planets, allied in a trade and governant system together. And my third reason is once they have our territory no matter of any attacks, the Empire will stick out for our planet and will drive any invaders out. As proposed Imperial Garrisons will be built in cities to ensure there is no crime and safety is secured.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)   The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:19 am

Sora Minx: her tail fluttered in the air for a moment This all sounds quite great but will it affect our ways of living on this planet like what we believe in such as my royal family bloodline? thats what all cerians are worried about at the moment currently
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)   The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:20 am

Cerian Memeber 2: Nevertheless planetary structure of leadership remains as it is. Our beliefs and way of living will not be changed or forced in any way.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)   The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:26 am

Sora minx sat back in her chair relaxed a little more thinking on what her next choice should be

Sora Minx: Alright for those In favor that I should talk to the Empire about letting them have control over Ceria please raise your left hand

She waited seeing many of the members put there hands up for letting her discuss with the Galactic Empires leader on control over Ceria

Sora Minx: Alright this meeting is dismissed I will soon be contacting the Galactic Empire she nodded to her gaurds to contact the Leader of the Galactic Empire to come over for Terms over control on Ceria
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)   The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:56 am

After moments went by the Galactic Empire bases would recieve message from the Lost World of Ceria asking to talk about letting them have allied with the Cerians

Sora Minx on the hologram waiting for the Leader of the Empire to reply
The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) ?action=view&current=Cat-Girl-psd29666
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)   The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:01 am

Get's the message and the holoram opens(That was before any of the late TRPs. Sorry Im forgetting often >.>) Thy Empress' image flickers on the hologram with a wide grin: So then...You decided to join the Empire? Indeed, wise enough.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)   The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:58 am

Sora stood there and nodded

Sora Minx: Do you wish for me to sign anything since we have Joined forces with you?

she put her glass's in her pocket for the time she was talking with the Empress
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)   The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:47 am

A text document about reading would be displayed on her hologram, with a sign spot underneath. I do suppose you already know our agreement of the imperial treaty and you will have no problem signing that, then?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)   The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:29 pm

Sora Minx: Well I wouldnt be doing my job if i read over it quickly myself to see if anything has been changed She looks over it reading it, if you could put in details what its says that would be nice of you Smile
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)   The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 pm

''By this document you agree that you will officialy set up a trade route with the imperial goverment and assist them in war, battle, crysis, economy and instability. In return these deals are repayed the same way. Imperial garrisons and troops will be set around the major cities, and an armed observer fleet in the planet orbit. The ways of live of your citizens will not change and their safety will be secured. Your millitary forces are now bound to the Empire and will take command of the Field General. Weapon supply drops will be done every week, and resources such as food or water will be delivered daily. The supply route is linked to the nearest Imperial controlled planet and is ensured to be safe. By all circumstances you agree to become a part of the Imperial Senate under the name of the Empress and her goverment. Please sign here:''

The document ends.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)   The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:57 pm

Sora read through it and as her tail flickered in the air, she went signing it

Sora Minx: By the power invested in me I have now officially signed and become one with the Empire she finished writting her signature then stood up
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)   The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:39 pm

The Empress hologram appeared again. Well then we officialy have a deal.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)   The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:27 am

Sora Minx: yes we do have an Official Deal she bowed to the empress in a polite way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)   The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The decision of the Alliance (make an cerian character for the council meeting)
Page 1 of 1