Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)

Go down 
+5
Jason
Eugen Darkrider
Toren
Empress!
9 posters

Era?
GCW
Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) I_vote_lcap9%Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Custom Era
Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) I_vote_lcap91%Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) I_vote_rcap
 91% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Empty
PostSubject: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:11 am

Alright I know this is a bit too early but IM TIRED OF GCW. When we finish with Clone Wars era I do hope we dont step into GCW. So Id say 2 suggestions here:

Galactic Civil War(Empire vs Rebels) witch I am HIGHLY tired of

Custom Era - We continue playing the Republic or CIS(Depends who wins) and there is another entirly new opposing faction we make up.

There are like 7 OOC months till CW era ends. This is just a question to what we would like to do after it does.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:04 am

Aight i am giving my vote, for a custom era because i personally dislike the GCW due the facts that it's too overpowered and the rp is kind of boring on it from the side of the rebel because as a rebel you need to rp in hiding ect boring.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Toren

Toren

PostSubject: Re: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:15 am

I would agree with you both, a custom era seems kind of exiting. and I would like to see what the new side is.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:32 am

Not much to say...
Voted. Custom Era. Heh
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:10 am

I will tend to that...Personally...
Back to top Go down
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:19 am

Personally the Custom Era would do greatly and i am thinking of the Jensaarai as the other faction.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jensaarai

Although it might not match as well but there are many other factions out there.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:21 am

I have something else in mind >:}
Back to top Go down
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:30 am

Care to share lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:48 pm

custom era for the win Smile
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:18 pm

i vote custom.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios

Athanasios

PostSubject: Re: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Definetly custom era, and no Jensaarai, They are to small, and to weak to be the other faction.

So who's going to win??? Evil or Very Mad

atris is planning something diabolical mwhahahahahaha...
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Like always.
Back to top Go down
Padajuana

PostSubject: Re: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:46 pm

i'll go custom aslong as it doesn't deride into a retarded ass anime realm that depends on Forcers. also i think i could find an interesting way to get rid of the canon characters as well.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:24 pm

uhm but there are no canon characters yet
Back to top Go down
Padajuana

PostSubject: Re: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:17 pm

They are canon, though no one is allowed to lay them, except in TRPs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)   Timeline suggestions(After end of CW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timeline suggestions(After end of CW)
Page 1 of 1