Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

on board the mysterious ship

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
corenth

on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:36 pm

aaron:picks up the comlink. i'll be right there. quickly runs inside his ship and flies over. searching for her room till he finds it. knocks.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:43 pm

one of the nurses came by letting Aaron in inside Aaron would see Sarah holding a small baby boy (however at the moment Sarah had done a technique where she was able to hide the baby boys tentacles due to his anzat self) sarah had a small smile

Sarah Fernisha: His name is Dorian Fernisha
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:11 pm

aaron:smiles looking at a newborn boy for the time. he's adorable. looks just like you. glances at her a few times while looking at the baby. let me know when you're ready to go. i'll keep the engines warm.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:16 pm

sarah nodded getting her stuf ready and to the ship later as they were in space

Sarah Fernisha: You dont mind me... or dorian for who are we are?
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:21 pm

aaron:smiles. small laugh thats barely hearable, looking at her. not at all. to me, what some people may call freakish, i call unique. and you're definately unique. that's a good thing. cant stop from smiling as he says all of this.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:28 pm

a small blush went on her face as she went on holding Dorian

Sarah Fernisha: Thank you Aaron =T= Do i have feelings for this man... he has come to accept me which i find quite rare now-a-days...
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:37 pm

aaron:a bit nervous again. i, uhm.......i'd better get started on lunch. what would you like? i can also mash something up for the baby.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:39 pm

OOC: Babies cant eat mash stuff right after their born usually they are breast fed but anyways X)

Sarah Fernisha: Dont worry the baby is not hungry and I recently had lunch at the hospital
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:09 pm

aaron:alright then. what about for dinner? better to plan out ahead of time dont ya think?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Well im up for whatever you feel like Smile
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:46 pm

aaron:pizza it is then. says in a happy tone. i'll get started on it in a few hours. it takes about an hour or so to properly get the ingredients ready.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:47 pm

//From how long is she preagnenet OOC? Because 3 OOC months - 1 IC year, and the community is just 1 and a half month old. In that case she wouldnt be able to have a baby until another month and a half. *Sigh* Sometimes when im in the server I think me and Kris are just speking to ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:35 am

//atris if you read her bio she has been pregnant for a little while now thats why she has given birth can you please stay off this topic unless your doing something helpfull
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:13 pm

aaron:a few hours pass and he starts pulling out the ingredients. he goes all showoff like, tossing the pizza dough around like a pro.
Back to top Go down
WereWulf

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:27 pm

//Do Pizza's really exist in the Star Wars World?...
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org/
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:43 pm

[who cares? noone. it's not a big deal, it's just food, geez.]
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Sarah Kushina stayed in a part of her own room were she was alone with her baby with aaron not watching her, and she took off her jacket, shirt and bra as she fed the baby while aaron wasnt watching. After doing so she put her clothes back on after feeding the baby then put dorian to his small baby bed
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:29 pm

aaron:after doing his showoff like dough work. starts putting the other ingredients in. then pops it in to cook
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:56 pm

she walked into the room with dorian in her hands with a slight smile to have aaron as a friend, just as she thought that Dorians eyes opened as they showed a blue eyes but he still lay in her hands not moving just staring and looking around the ship
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:27 pm

aaron:turns around, wiping his hands on a towel. smiles. hey. i have pizza cooking as we speak. it'll be ready for eating in exactly 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Hmmm... ok
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:00 pm

aaron:why dont we sit down for a bit. talk about each other. there's still much i do not know about you. gestures to some seats.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:05 pm

sarah walked on over to the seats were Aaron had gestured over to and sat down

Sarah Fernisha: What is it you would want to now about me in particular?
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:17 pm

aaron:um,anything really, besides the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Well... theres not much to say im anzat as you know now, so is my son is seems, my son is fatherless which i hoped would not happen to him... i havent got to talk to very many due to what i am and i fear for my sons future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on board the mysterious ship
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next