Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

on board the mysterious ship

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
corenth

on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:29 pm

aaron:you're fearful whoever does become his father wouldnt accept you for being an anzat? if someone truly loves you, they wouldnt care what you are, they'd love you for you. even if you're a monster to others.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Sarah Fernisha: I now you dont seem to care weather im a monster or not... why is that everone has the fear that when their near an anzat that they will be fed on however thats not how i do it how come you think differently of that?
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:37 pm

aaron:i honestly dont know. wants to just come right out with it and say how he feels. even though he cant explain it.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:50 pm

she sighed looking off to the side

Sarah Fernisha: Aaron ive been able to detect emotion from others its never been nesscary but your letting me feel it... is there something you wish to say as to the reason you accept me?
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:03 pm

aaron:thought he was hiding these feelings. apparently he couldnt hide them at all. sighs. from the moment i met you, i dont know why, but i felt something. i feel.......different, when im near you. on the outside you look like just some normal woman....but inside. i dont know how to explain it. i feel drawn to you. and even with my strength, i cant hold myself back. i've never, in my life, experienced such feelings. you're like a drug to me, one that cannot be removed. saying this all nervously, he's completely in love.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Sarah Fernisha: oh my she blushed a little so you... like me? =T= But now that i mention i feel some sort of connection to him... what is this feeling?
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:12 pm

aaron:he knows what he feels, he knows what to answer. i do. i truly do.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Sarah Kushina: She looked down more of a blush i like you to aaron a bit of a small smile developing with a blush once again
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:19 pm

aaron:moves closer to her, wanting to be with her. waits to see what she does.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:27 pm

she stayed close to Aaron not wanting to move away from him
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:31 pm

aaron:stares at her eyes for a minute before leaning in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Sarah stared into aarons eyes until the point she couldnt resist the point but to also slowly lean in and embrace their kiss
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:42 pm

aaron:kisses her lovingly. wrapping his hands around her.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:42 pm

//Some people really do hate me >.> Right then, go on. It was my fault though, I never noticed she has a bio and now that I read it.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Sarah Fernisha: she was now in Aarons hand as she was embracing this kiss that they had got into
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:33 pm

aaron:breaks the kiss after a while. just staring at her for a minute. hears the ding of the timer.goes to pull the food out and set it on the table. i love her. this is what i've been feeling, i love her so much. smiles the whole time. happy that it's finally out of him. happy that he is with her now.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:37 pm

she had this lovinglyish sort of look the hold time to be in love with him felt great.
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:45 pm

aaron:sets the pizza down infront of her and sits next to her, 2 plates for them. ready to eat?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Ya I am she sat down in the seat closest to him waiting for him
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:55 pm

aaron:tears off a few pieces for each, setting them on the plates. starts eating
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:02 pm

after she got her piece she took a bit tasting then went on eating it
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:08 pm

aaron: what would you like to do next? curious
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Im not sure what do you feel like doing?
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:20 pm

aaron:sleeping. i usually sleep after a filling meal.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Hmmm thats a good idea i will be going to bed i guese after I tuck dorian into his bed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on board the mysterious ship
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next