Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

please conect to the server when you are playing (John Ozz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Ozz

John Ozz

please conect to the server when you are playing (John Ozz) Empty
PostSubject: please conect to the server when you are playing (John Ozz)   please conect to the server when you are playing (John Ozz) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:13 pm

a Roleplay server with one player isn't fun please connect to server.
and now that my bio was aprroved now what do i have to do which weapons do i use or force powers.
and explain me how gain or use credits if here we use them.

and how or why a character appears like death in the bios?
i can create a droid or separatist character? that goes with or withn the rules like a esepcion? because is a roleplay but he have to attack to republic troopers and make all with more accion because this is Star '''''Wars''''.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

please conect to the server when you are playing (John Ozz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: please conect to the server when you are playing (John Ozz)   please conect to the server when you are playing (John Ozz) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:20 am

There are special events. For example I have a CIS Admiral who just assaulted Taris and Geonesis and won both battles. We gave fighting a break for awhile. Certainly there will be more. Also right now a few of our members as you can see are not presesnt including 1 admin. Me and Eugen were on the server yesterday. Though we were alone so I left and so did he after like 1 hour of solo RP.
Back to top Go down

please conect to the server when you are playing (John Ozz)
Page 1 of 1