Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new princess?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:34 pm

As Vara was in her castle she sat on the couch feeling depressed thinking of a way to explain this new, news to Jainie
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Jainie was in Vara's throne room, by the door, leaning agains the frame
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:12 am

//Okay first excuse me for the grammar i didn't slept from 29 hours sooo.......How did Jainie become a princess?Eugen bring some order in the server, i want report latter on tonight when i wake up.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Firefox

Firefox

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:11 am

//uh jainie isnt a princess shes just varas lover dur... anyways allow me to continue with my trp without any more interruptions

Vara: trembled a bit Jainie i think you should know that theres something different happening... something a bout me im really not sure how to explain it either
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:05 pm

What is it hun?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Vara: Well you do know how Diathims can get pregnant almost any way... and uh... the last time we snuggled... im uh... pregnant... ^.^
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:52 pm

She blinked twice, shock but after a while, she hugged her with an excited smile
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:57 pm

hugged her a little

Vara: Im glad to see your not upset of the news Smile
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Why would I be?... She smiled and kissed her
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:32 am

Vara: Well I thought me being pregnant would seem a bit sudden to others
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:46 am

We can go to Naboo and wait untill after the child has born She smiles
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:04 am

Vara: Well I did finish everything here so I think we could use the Vacation there
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:44 am

Lets go then She smiles and kisses her again
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:05 pm

walks off with Jainie holding her hand lovingly to the ship to go to naboo
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:17 am

//You two understand that your characters will be frozen till she gives birth to avoid perming and such, if that's right you may continue.......She actually got pregment from the air :S?
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:07 am

// According to a friend of mine, Diathim's can get pregnant from both gender's and we dont want any OOC comment's pls... :/
Jainie lands her ship on Naboo and takes Vara to a place she rented while she was on the ship
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:22 am

Daka-Alphard wrote:
// According to a friend of mine, Diathim's can get pregnant from both gender's and we dont want any OOC comment's pls... :/
Jainie lands her ship on Naboo and takes Vara to a place she rented while she was on the ship

If your friend is story writer in Lucast arts then i'm fine with it, otherwise No way.........And it's not comment, because this is basicly creating something important in game witch can effect both of the characters in diffrent situations. So please don't rage at me for doin my job, thank you.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:34 am

// APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:52 pm

while walking to the rented place a butterfly landed on her wing

Vara: hehehe a butterfly landed on my wing
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:11 am

Jainie stretched her arms out and continued walking with Vara and Duno to the rented place
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:05 am

At one point they finnaly make it to the rented place and they enter going in
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:50 am

Jainie went to the couch and watched TV while cleaning her pistol
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:30 am

Daka-Alphard wrote:
Jainie went to the couch and watched TV while cleaning her pistol

//Sorry for the interupting but the topic will be closed untill Daka learns THAT FORCE SENSITIVES DON"T HAVE FUCKING GUNS!
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:52 am

//The topic is opened once again, Daka weapon is denied and his fate will be decided latter you may continue with the rp sorry for closing the topic but sometimes people don't listen to me.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:19 pm

after many hours of you watching tv duno had fallen asleep in Jainie's lap while vara was asleep on jainie's shoulder

OOC: And btw weapons master within the jedi order used guns there were small situations were force users had to use guns like episode 3 with obi wan vs grevious i can post more points but i think my point and oppinion would either cause more problems and trolling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new princess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new princess?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Text RP-
Jump to: