Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new princess?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

A new princess? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:17 am

Ok, here is the real massage: Obi-wan used a little pistol that bno one will find hard to shoot with. Jainie is a pada-ini(w/e) and I was informed she carried a fucking sniper rifle and epicly used it.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:37 am

Atris wrote:
Ok, here is the real massage: Obi-wan used a little pistol that bno one will find hard to shoot with. Jainie is a pada-ini(w/e) and I was informed she carried a fucking sniper rifle and epicly used it.

Yes, that's true.......That's the reason for Owen to kick her ass, and as we cleared it she'll wont have a weapon in IC as gun, But she'll be able to use one if it's picked up in a fight.But remember it's really hard to pick up a gun in a fight, and in my option the jedi has the better weapon in the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:21 am

OOC: If using sabers is the better weapon whats the problem with using guns then if she isnt using her saber?
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:27 am

Kristifor wrote:
Atris wrote:

Yes, that's true.......That's the reason for Owen to kick her ass, and as we cleared it she'll wont have a weapon in IC as gun, But she'll be able to use one if it's picked up in a fight.But remember it's really hard to pick up a gun in a fight, and in my option the jedi has the better weapon in the galaxy.

OOC: Owen maybe her brother, but he can't tell her what to do with her life... thats up to Jainie and Jainie alone...
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:46 am

Daka-Alphard wrote:
Kristifor wrote:
Atris wrote:

OOC: Owen maybe her brother, but he can't tell her what to do with her life... thats up to Jainie and Jainie alone...

OOC: This is true you cant make her change her attitude or what she fights with and once again jainie fights many clone troopers that probably the possibility of how she came in effect with a gun
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:01 pm

((What I said is A GUN IS ONE THING, a SNIPER RIFLE, a SUBMACHINE GUN, a REPEATER is another. 3 Clones take down a Jedi Knight/Adept in Episode 3. I think she would be epicly DEAD if she went up agaisnt more then 1-2 clones. Obi-Wan used a normal blaster pistol not an epic Disruptor or an RPG Rocket Launcher.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:04 pm

((Im giving you two options here: Either void Jainie wtfpwning the clones like they are Jawas, or she is rotting in her grave right now. Choose now.))
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm

we didnt even rp killing clones and she would only go agaisnt 1 or 2
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:39 pm

((Then its fine))
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Kristifor wrote:
ponya wrote:
we didnt even rp killing clones and she would only go agaisnt 1 or 2

That means that she's dead......Because 3 clones can take down adept and she's only a Padawan as far as i know.2 Clones took down ashoka when they was infected on the ship.....It's cannon yes.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:13 pm

but we havent rped killing clones or anything we are on onderon a planet not controlled by cis or republic its just under varas control why are you going on with an arguement that has no point
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:47 am

ponya wrote:
but we havent rped killing clones or anything we are on onderon a planet not controlled by cis or republic its just under varas control why are you going on with an arguement that has no point

At the moment you're not killing clones but before that Daka did kill few as i was in game at the same time using a sniper.Now i'm going to stop this and leave you to continue your text rp, excuse us for the interupting
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:01 am

((I butted in due to the reports of disruptor using 16 years old girls. Excuse me aswell. I made a topic in the General so gimme answers there.))
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:46 am

OOC: 1. Disruptor isnt the only rifle out there for sniping... hence the E-5 and the Westar rifle with sniper attachment but I dont want any more argument's cause it's starting to annouy me... -_- also if I remember what Obi-wan used was like... the Droid verison of an E-11 or something... It's what Padme used in EP2 in the arena I think? but I can't remember the name but anywyas, enough with the arguments...
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:23 am

//Obi wan used a CIS pistol. Padme used an E-3 blaster, yes. But she is a Senator and she used a normal blaster thats not hard to use. Disruptor is one thing. Scoped Westar-M5 is only given to ARC troopers, its even harder to use. And E-5 is a Mandalorian weapon with great pushback that could break Jainie's am if she used it.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:03 am

Atris wrote:
//Obi wan used a CIS pistol. Padme used an E-3 blaster.
Really? I actually couldnt tell the difference...
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Daka-Alphard wrote:
Atris wrote:
//Obi wan used a CIS pistol. Padme used an E-3 blaster.
Really? I actually couldnt tell the difference...

The diffrence is that the E-3 has two modes in shooting it can be used as pistol and as carabine.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Actually the E-3 is quite bigger. Grievous pistol looks like an E-3 but it doesnt have that big blaster clip underneath. THats why the E-3 is a carbine and the Pistol is bassicy...a pistol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new princess?   A new princess? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new princess?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Text RP-
Jump to: