Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:58 am

Next time... dont cheat Emily grins cheekily then hugs him
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:52 am

Duno Fortuna: Ok I wont
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:45 am

Better not... She smiles
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:55 am

Duno Fortuna: Cmon I was going to head back to my moms place, Im sure they would like to see how Beautiful they got they both seem to talk and adore you alot
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:09 am

Th-they do?? She had a supprised look at turned into a smile and followed him to Vara and Jainie's house
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:14 am

you meant palace, he makes their way with Emily into the castle teh gaurds seem to leave him and her be

Last edited by Ponpons on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:12 pm

OOC: i think you mean Emily... Seems your getting mixed up with some of our own RP chars *facepalm*

She smiles, remembering the castle before
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:57 am

Owen Would look down at them and say "Having a party, are we?Why do you think that i come here with peace Vara?Do you realise that me you and my little sister are the only left Sensatives in the Galaxy?Do you know that you're now a threath for me?Hmmm Foolish as aways, but don't worry it wont hurt.....I'll be quick."He smiles and then jumps down ignating his Red bladed lightsaber "And my name is now Owen anymore, it's Lord Thendernious.!Now bow down before the Lord of the Sith!"
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:52 am

Jainie's eyes widened and tackled Vara to the side and ignited her own blade to defend Vara, hate in her eyes Dont. You. Touch her...
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:20 am

//Rename to Lor'themar. It would be epicerer.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:03 am

Ow, my little scared sister will try to engage me again?Hmmm worths the try but still sis, do you really want to feel the pain you felt in the seawers!?*He points his arm to them as the glowing lighting brusts out of his hand attempting to shock them all out.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:20 am

An odd looking hooded figure appears from the back. His eyes are glowing green, and silvery hair is dropping from the hood. He shrugs it down, revealing himself with a group of acolytes.
Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Bloodprinces.img_assist_custom-320x366
''His not the only one here...The cold embrace of death will soon be upon the last Force sensatives in the Galaxy. We would prefer to personally handle you.'' say the Acolytes.
The middle one extends his hand forward holding a Black Rose: ''I am Blood Prince Dath'remar. I come here to turn this city into my home...After I rid of you....of course...''
The one to the left extends his hand forward holding a blood orb: ''I am Blood Prince Keleseth...I come here to feast upon your souls and taste the blood of a pure force sensative.''
The one to the right extends his hand forward holding a skull: ''I am Blood Prince Telamore...I come here to animate what is left of you after my brothers have finished...You will join our Empire...In a glorious, peacefull death...''
The three take out a blood corroded saber, that seems as is dripping human blood from it. ''May the blood of Mord'rethar the Death Gate feast upon the souls of these Force Sensatives!'' They all shout out, prepearing to engage.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:23 am

Owen Notes the persons and then moves his hand pointing at them as the lighting changes it's target "No one will touch my Family, i'll be the one to kill her!Arghh!"HE attempts to shock them down instead of Vara and her company.*
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:27 am

''Foolish...We are the Empress' immortal soldiers. Do not make a mistake...Or feel the wrath of the Morg'rethar.'' A dark red force shield absorbs the Lightning. Keleseth speaks out: ''By all means destroy your family...We are here to take whats left...Mwahahahhahahah'' He cackles maniackly.
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:30 am

Owen Looks at them and yells in anger "I will devour you, but that's when the time comes...Foolish people, you don't even know the limit of my powers!"He jumps up and runs away*
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:43 am

''Must we finish this ourselves...?'' Asks Keleseth. ''So be it...'' says Dath'remar. A swarm of Bone Sentinels come out of the opened gates. ''The blood will wash over this world...What shall we do with you..?'' He grins deviously.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:38 pm

vara got up off her seat but many in the room would feel her connection to the force was quite weak

Vara Degarei: Owen, you have gone this dark you would hurt your own sister, I made a promise to you when I redeemed everone the first time I would not let it happen again... but for you its already to late what do you think ending me will help you do it will only bring war upon you from onderon forces
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Jainie, taking that chance, Grabbed Vara and ran to find Duno and Emily also taking them. She took them to a ship and flew off planet He's not the brother I knew... He's blinded by his own greed and power...
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Seron was feeling stronger every minute he was with emily, and Vara seemed to weaken more as her force sensitivity grew weaker

Vara Degarei: Jainie we need to speak alone... she walked to the back room were seron or emily could not hear them
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:44 pm

She followed her to the back room while Emily was sat with Duno What is it?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:49 pm

Vara Degarei: the jedi master ghost... ponya shes dieing and as she does unfortunatly so do I. Except I think ponya is starting to live off in some one new now some one she will help benefit more
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Jainie sighs hugging Vara J-just... Dont leave me...
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:23 am

Vara Degarei: Theres one last person I have to deal with before I go on... your brother he is so twisted he might hurt you I have to end this with him
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:54 am

The Blood Princes and their bone sentienels never left the room o.O They would start tearing the place a part using Blood Bolts(Red Force Lightning Nova) and their bone sentienels ripping everything to shreads.
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:33 am

Jainie sighed with tears on her eyes, understanding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)   Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vara within her palace with Jainie (also duno and friends)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next