Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death and reborn

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Onderonion soldiers would have came to Jainie informing her of Varas death which puts Jainie as the new gaurdian of Onderon and that there would be a funeral ceremony for Vara, at the same time a woman that looked just like her has been spotted in Correlia however she wears this kind of heavy armour and equitment hiding around in Correlia

The woman appears to look exactly like Vara Degarei but she wears this kind of heavy advance armour as well as heavy advance weaponary
Death and reborn Samus
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:12 am

Jainie nodded, tears flooding down her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:22 am

The figure in the armour watched Jainie from a roof were she could nto be sensed

Viola: =T=So you wierd voices are telling me I am an AI of her lover.....? Indeed
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:46 am

She balled her hands into fists, an unforgivable rage inside of her just waiting to be released, she said her goodbyes to Vara at the funeral before disappearing with a flash to the main capital Onderon fleet ship which takes off with the rest of the Onderonian fleet and hyperspace back to Onderon where Jainie went into the throne room, sitting on Vara's chair for the very first time... her hands still fists with a Lightsaber on her belt and a Lightsaber hidden away in each boot, Emily would be sat in the throne room next to Duno due to her being a friend of the family, with Daka Terras standing next to Jainie and Vara's throne as a personal body gaurd due to his... Abilities...(Daka will be there as a personal gaurd IF the Terras species/clan get approved, if not he's in a house on Onderon with Red Raven)
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:36 am

one of the Onderonian commanders walked in

Onderonian Commander: Mi'lady we found some one on one of our Onderonian bases that saved the base from being invaded, the hero has requested an audience with you and a small request

((Meaning for short the person wishes to speak to you))
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:53 am

Let them in... She speaks quite calmly
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:57 am

Onderonian Commadner: Let him or her in... obviously not nowing the gender of the person since she was in a big armoured suit

Viola walked in wearing her big suit and the helmet so you could still not see her face she did a bow since she was in the gaurdian of onderons presence
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:45 pm

No... Infact it's quite hard to read your mind but that's just going off topic, I'll allow you into the Elites... She eye's her armor If you train the other Elites Jainie smiled then turned to look at Emily who's staring at Duno lovingly then jainie looks back down to Viola

Resize that avatar >_<!!!
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:30 am

Viola: That sounds fair enough allow me to introduce myself first which is what I should have done first, I am Viola

Duno was starting to wonder who was under the armour he started using his senses but seemed blocked like he could not see who was through the armour like that person wasnt part of the force

Duno Fortuna: -W to Emily- I ve got a bad feeling this Viola is bringing trouble I dont even think shes part of the force which is almost impossible it means shes droid or something
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:41 am

Just let your mum handle her, we'll be there to help her when needed She smiles after whispering back to Duno
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Emily got up and went to her room in the palace which was opposite Jainie and Duno's
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:26 am

Part of varas force ghost was in Jainies room but she was really fadded and hard to see she looked down seeing Jainie sad then made her way down sitting on the bed beside Jainie

Vara Degarei(Force ghost): Alright lets calm down a little im here... for now

Duno Fortuna: Was making his way to his room but stopped for a moment looking over to were Emilys room was thinking for a minute
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:43 am

There were sword clashing noises coming from Emily's room...
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Duno Fortuna: Emily...? ran into her room to see if she was ok
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:36 pm

She heard the door open and she hides along with the training module
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:21 am

Duno Fortuna: Emily!?! are you ok? I heard fighting looked around seeing the room appeared quite empty
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:32 am

Emily quickly took off her fighting equipment then put on a dress and walked into the main room Huh? oh Duno! I'm fine really She smiled at him then walked over to hug him
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Duno Fortuna: Oh ok... good to see your ho- great... was about to say hot but said great instead XD
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:14 pm

She looked up at him with a smile and hugged him then rested her head on his chest -T- I can't let him find out about what I do in my spare time...
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Duno Fortuna: I really would have got slapped if i said hot in front of her hugged her a little
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:24 pm

She kissed him on the cheek then smiled which turned into a giggle
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Duno Fortuna: Grinned for a moment So what do you think we should do for the time being were here?
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:47 pm

You can decide She smiled looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:57 pm

Duno Fortuna: Hmmm you might remeber this one changed to his dog form which was taller and stronger looking then his puppy version as he looked to the onderonion gaurds
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Definately... She smirked and went to her form which was the same height as Duno's but more femanine, she watched the gaurds, waited for Duno to jump at th helmet then ran with him soon after he took it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death and reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and reborn   Death and reborn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death and reborn
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next