Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tasrix Thunder
Admin
Tasrix Thunder

The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!) Empty
PostSubject: The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!)   The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:32 am

*During a meeting in the Senate, A ransom demand is made by the Seperatist forces that if a Ransom is not made, Alzoc 3 shall be taken by force. Alzoc 3 is currently a neutral planet and does not want to take sides. The Seperatists demand that the Republic pays the Ransom or watch all of their Prisoners and the Innocent People of Alzoc 3 die at their own hands. They cannot allow this to happen. The CIS cannot add any more planets to their cause, and if the Republic do nothing, they shall be seen as weak, and more systems will fall into the hands of the CIS. The Republic Senate has come to the agreement that they shall send their warning to Alzoc 3, and go to Defend it...*

*This RP is not fixed and either side could win the Planet. it can be your Jedi or your Sith against the Troops or the Droids or Smugglers on Bounty Hunters.*

*Permas NOT ALLOWED as Alzoc is a neutral planet. You MUST ask the person you wish to perma if they will let you.*

*The Date for this is yet to be set but it shall be soon...... I promise Wink*

*get this map: http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Alzoc_3_Capital;82758*
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!)   The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Just saying; I expect the OOCly Republic leader to reply on this
Back to top Go down
Tasrix Thunder
Admin
Tasrix Thunder

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!)   The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:53 pm

//OK guys, Bad newz Sad

//I'm afraid my JKA has decided to mess up big-time, so this thing has to be delayed until I can fix the problem :/
//I'm also fairly busy over the next week, so I won't blame you guys for dropping the topic Sad
//I Apologize for my inactivity and I wish that I may still be able to get to know you all better Smile
//Best of luck to you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!)   The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:15 am

//Good Luck tas
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!)   The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:46 am

First did nori said that the CIS are interested in alzoc?
Second How do you make events like this when i didn't approve an attack?
And last the senate will never vote for planet attack.

Due to current reasons this event is Frozen.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Bitch
Admin
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!)   The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:37 am

Can I do anything to get this working again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!)   The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battle of Alzoc 3 (Read This! This is Big!!!)
Page 1 of 1