Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true)) Empty
PostSubject: The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true))   The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:53 am

As master Yoda summons the Knights and the Council in the room he sighs and then says "Troble i sens something dark, is yet to come, fear anger must......Problems in danger we are." Mace Turns to Yoda "Master, Master i've been worried too, the dark aura around the senate has been increased.As i do not belive it's that easy to win the War." Yoda "Yes, Knights sens you must use seek the trobbler we must, trust no diplomats you have.Your Padawan send to the temple, trobles has yet to come."
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true))   The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:57 am

Anakin opens the doors to the room after the other's holograms fade. He walks over to Windu and begins to speak: ''Master, Im afraid I have learned a terrible truth...I think the Chancellor is a Sith Lord. He knows all about the Dark Side and its ways. He has been trained that way. After the war is over he wont give up his powers.''
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true))   The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:59 am

"Are you sure Skywalker?How do you know this?
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true))   The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:39 am

"He knew about the Force and about the Dark Side. I think he is the one we are after. After the destruction of General Grievous on Utapau, he wont give up his Senate powers to the jedi. You will need me for this one, master"
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true))   The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:09 am

"No, skywalker if that what you're saying is true you must stay in here it's if the profecy is true, he will try to seduce you."*Wundou gothers up the group of Knights and masters preparing to head to the Senate to meet the Hightest Chancellor.*
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true))   The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:18 pm

Anakin sits on his chair and begins to think deeply about what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true))   The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Council meeting ((Cannon cuts from the movie it's true))
Page 1 of 1