Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The visit of the Exile.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:15 am

Hmm.. Moves closer, as he moves towards the chair, he slides his hand on a table, the hilt he was holding in his hand making a metalic sound. He takes a seat on the chair, leaving his hilt on the table.
What is it?
Leans back in the chair, his feet extended forward, obviously making himself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:18 am

Lady Kushina: Time has brought me to believe you are quite special Eugen, you are right now but A destiny holder and I wish to show you some of your future, as one of my abilities for seeing in the future is quite strong you have a grand choice coming your way soon....and not just one choice many of them that could effect the galaxy so much one of the sith holocrons speaks sith'ari to her and she understand doing a simple nod
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 am

Special?.. Lets see.. Crashing in a jedi temple, becoming an initiate.. turning to the darkside as an apprentice, then returning to the light side as a padawan, getting knighted, falling in love, getting exiled.. If you think that's special.. then Shrugs faintly.
Did my bad moves and good moves at my time.. As he attempts to being funny, he then closes his eyes, leaning forward, his elbows on his knees. Adopts a rather serious expression, his tone quite low and straight forward. But then again... Closes his eyes, letting out a soft exhale, opening his eyes as he rises his head towards her. A destiny holder.. Affect the galaxy?.. Sounds rather impossible, yet I've seen many things....
Very well then.
Gets back leaned in the chair as he looks at her. I wish to know, why.. do you want to do that. As I do believe you know, I am your enemys' ally. So to say...
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Daskaria was in the Corner of the room. He steps forward in his cloak, mask on and garments and armor ect
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:38 pm

((Well you decided to pay a visit xD))
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Glances over at Daskaria for a brief moment, shrugging faintly. I really do thought this is a private meeting.. Pulls the hilt from the table into his hand, holding it at the ready as his attention is focused at Daskaria. Well then. Rises his foot onto the edge of the chair, before backfliping off the chair towards the exit of the tent. Next time you want to talk to me, Talk alone. His voice rather annoyed he looks at the two.

//Yes.. so it would seem...
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:06 pm

The real Dark Lady chuckles inside Eugen's mind.
Thats the idiot you want to kill? Aside from that Im glad you didnt end up trusting the copycat. Im sort off sick from betrayels and so...If they do something harsh though Ill be at your location in a minute or so.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:11 pm

He closes his eyes for a brief moment as he focuses towards Deathwhisper for a brief moment--- Trusting a copycat? Aside from some stuff I don't even know why I came here. Not a very good way on gaining someones' trust. Now 'this' guy comes again.. Seriously. Doubt this day would get worse. Though.. thanks, good to know you have my back, I believe. And no, I doubt I'd betray you. ---Before opening his eyes eyeing the two again.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:53 pm

\\ya dask isnt supposed to be in lady kushina's tent... this was supposed to be kind of private if anything dask can wait outside anyways the only way Eugen nows dask is from how he nows farah and thats it, anyways wish you guy didnt rush ahead while i was at school doing 2 exams
Back to top Go down
∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

∂єαth ƒσr¢є ∂αҜα

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:05 pm

hmm? []

Daskaria leaves the room with a yawn
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Lady Kushina facepalmed unaware that daskaria was even there

=T= how long has he been there?
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:24 pm

A small figure of a blue man, connected with what appeared to be stars becomes present in the room. He has no details, except lowly looking formed beard, figure and eyes. The man speaks with a calm as ever voice "You're actions are illogical...All possible results of your deeds have been calculated. There is only one with the abillity to make and shape the Galaxies future, and his name is Algalon the Observer. Forseeing his work, with attempts to change the destiny shall be futile. All results of an envounter with his wrath have been looked into. The herald of the Observer is here to inform you by his name to end your so called crusade, or feel the wrath of the one that holds the Galaxy in his hands within the Galactic Core"
To anyone outside the stars would form into a wrathfull expression of a bearded man. Algalon observes from his temple within the Galactic core. He is overlooking the two mortals.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Glances at the 'figure' then sighs faintly. Seriously.. would this day become 'even' more worse?...
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:35 am

Empress! wrote:
A small figure of a blue man, connected with what appeared to be stars becomes present in the room. He has no details, except lowly looking formed beard, figure and eyes. The man speaks with a calm as ever voice "You're actions are illogical...All possible results of your deeds have been calculated. There is only one with the abillity to make and shape the Galaxies future, and his name is Algalon the Observer. Forseeing his work, with attempts to change the destiny shall be futile. All results of an envounter with his wrath have been looked into. The herald of the Observer is here to inform you by his name to end your so called crusade, or feel the wrath of the one that holds the Galaxy in his hands within the Galactic Core"
To anyone outside the stars would form into a wrathfull expression of a bearded man. Algalon observes from his temple within the Galactic core. He is overlooking the two mortals.

\\a little op if you ask me do you even have a bio for this algalon?
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:16 am

//Yup. He is the good guy out of the other Gods we had back in the days last year. Aka The Observer. His name is Algalon. He was the guy that was contacting and helping Vara if you remember.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:00 pm

\\he hasnt done that in awhile ._.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:03 pm

//Well...Vara went to Onderon and took the crown. Etc we sort of forgot about that and pretty much left it to be.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:06 pm

\\well it you could make a trp based on years after to vara when he awakens to vara's mind to talk to her
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:15 pm

//Works. Tommorow though. Im way up late and tired to do so today.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:31 pm

mmmk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The visit of the Exile.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Text RP-
Jump to: