Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The visit of the Exile.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:25 am

Th skeleton lady shook her head again, with a rather evil expression on it.
Times change. Sith are rare. Im pretty much the most powerful of them. People walking around claiming to be dark lords are worth nothing. With some simple lightsaber skills and slow corpse raising they are really pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:20 am

Vara nodded some

Well thats another thing thats not the only problem we have been having with this dark lady...
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:43 am

So.. You know her personally, Vara? Puts his hands at the back of his neck, his fingers interlocked as he glances at Vara briefly. And.. 'problem' is my middle name. Doubt she would passed me in 'making problems' to others. Hah ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:16 am

I dont now her personally but theres something so... Familiar about her its at the top of my head, and as for the problem you will see for yourself

When vara brought them to the hotel you would see servants and civilians all laying on the floor shaking and saying "The light that has defilled this lands will soon be cleanesed by darkness"

See what I mean

Pointing at each civilian that is doing so
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:26 am

Glances at the people on the floor as he still holds his hands around the back of his neck.
Well.. that sure sounds somewhat like you would do, master.
But then again.. The power is quite big for doing that.. Wonder who might've done it. I'd say this lady would do you as a great ally..
Said towards Deathwhisper.

Glances back at Vara.
I take it you.. don't want her here for what she did?

_________

In the meantime, someone opened his eyes, somewhere on a distant planet.
The power emanated from this 'someone' would be extremly 'familiar' to Deathwhisper. And almost as strong as her power, before that power disapearing abruptly.
//Could be sensed by DW only..
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:10 am

During that time the Skeletal lady would be hovering motionless, seemingly doing nothing on the matter. Her skull shakes a little and she ''blinks''.
Hmm...Bah, way too simple...Who cant create mind illusions? I can kill all of these pigs in seconds just by waving my hand...Amateur.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Vara went over to one of the gaurds who looked scared shitlessly

This dark lady even had half the town acting like this, i wasnt sure what to do kicks the gaurd awakening him from his trance

Gaurd: huh.. oh Mistress Degarei, I dont now what happen I just felt like something was touching my mind

Vara Degarei: I understand gaurd now give me the keys to the dark ladys room

Gaurd: But miss... uh...

Vara Degarei: I SAID GIVE ME THE DAMN KEY! having one of her short tantrums she would have usually

The gaurd gave her the key ran off scared shitlessly from vara's tantrum

Vara Degarei: ugh... I hate these new recruits

Went to the door unlocking it seeing the room were the dark lady was last empty and seeing she was not there

Vara Degarei: And that is another reason I dont trust new recruits... >.< went over to her bed grabbing a sheet of paper a note from the dark lady

note reads as:

Dear Lady Deathwhisper

Unfortunatly to you I knew all 3 of you were looking to kill me, but I am not interested in dieing yet as I am working on A very tough goal of my kind of the sith taking over the galaxy once more. I will not tell you of what I am experimenting on but now this 'All that has been defilled by the lightside will soon be cleansed with the Darkside of my wrath...'.

Sincerly The New Dark Lady of the Sith Crusade
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Amateur...Ill cleanse you once I get to you, miss copycat.
She rips the note apart, setting it on fire with her lightning ball.
Now now...You shall enjoy Lady Deathwhispers theather. Later today at night time. Be in your...castles theathere room, y'know.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Vara nodded

I will definitly be there for that
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:10 am

Why not.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:23 am

one of the gaurds outside the room waited till eugen was alone in that room
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:37 am

Eugen crouched in the room as he looked around, before closing his eyes, moving his right hand on the ground.
I'll try to see if I sense a familiar presence.. Knowing my luck it could be one of the ones I fought a while back.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:00 pm

a cloaked man walked in after Vara and Deathwhisper left

Cloaked Man: Are you Eugen...? his mouth nor face could be seen only his eyes
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:06 am

Opens his eyes slowly, as he gets up, his back at the cloaked man.

Depends on who asks...
Eugens' hand would already be on his hilt, under his robe, before turning his head slowly towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 am

Cloaked Man: I am not here to harm you if you are Eugen I am only here to bring you a message from the Dark Lady that was last here
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:28 pm

Yes.. I am Eugen.. and what do you mean from the Dark Lady? And how would she know me? Takes his hand off his hilt, turning towards the man, obviously a look of curiosity on his face.
Nevertheless.. What is this.. message?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Cloaked Man: The dark lady nows everyone do not doubt her power Eugen, She wishes to see you alone.... with no one else
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Frowns faintly before shrugging. Worst it can happen is I'll die. I am not afraid of dying. Very well then.. When and where?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:48 am

Cloaked Man: Follow me he brought him far from the town to what looked like a base camp were many recruits and sith followers were training some even glanced at him for a moment while walking by
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:51 am

He was rather calm all this time, glancing at the sith followers then at the cloaked man.

Let me guess.. recruits? They don't seem strong.. hmm
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:54 am

Cloaked Man: Many of them are recruits or followers that have been with us since the Dark Lady's crusade began to end all of lightness that has defiled the galaxy...
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:02 am

A crusade you say?... Interesting.. How far since I'll meet this 'Lady'? Narrows his eyes briefly as he holds his hands at his back, his robe covering his body, his hood lowered.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:03 am

Cloaked Man: Right this way... showed him a big tent I cannot enter only you can
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:05 am

Glances at the tent for a brief moment before nodding slowly. Very well. I'll give you a warning though, If I don't come out of that tent alive, Somehow, I will come and kill all of you.... His tone rather calm, but serious.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:10 am

Cloaked Man: Right... I will remeber that

As Eugen Entered he would have noticed many Sith holocrons along the walls on these holders, as well as many alchemy holocrons and books but when he walked further into the tent he would have felt her dark presence but not known that it was stephany, it was a different presence to feel. There the dark lady sat with her Revan like mask she was wearing and her cloak and robes on her and over her so you could not seen 1 bit of her skin

Lady Kushina: her voice sounding quite different Ah Eugen im glad you took the time to come here... please come closser and take a seat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The visit of the Exile.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Text RP-
Jump to: