Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The visit of the Exile.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Glances over at Lianna, his brows perking up. Oh.. I am in the archives? Lets out a quiet chuckle. I bet they missed the good parts though.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:11 pm

Lianna Telnada: Oh well they only have simple bits of information on you but they dont show of what you did in your jedi times
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Ah.. Obviously. They wouldn't want others to learn.. No.. they want them to be robots.
Sighs quietly.
But yes, I've been exiled, due to doing what's right.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Deathwhisper cackled.
Yeah, good one. Remember what you told me? What you did right in the end turned its back on you. The one you loved found herself another one. If you call that right, then you are quite silly, my old apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Oh.. but you misunderstood me my old master..
I did right, what you told me it was right. After you left.. I just turned back to the Jedi.. and they turned their back at me in the end.. Exiling me.
And I have to.. disagree with you. The one I love.. did not found another one.

He closes his eyes as he rolls the ring he had on his finger again.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Deathwhisper twitches, and shakes her head.
Well thats a shame...I was hoping to kill someone more but meh...Plenty of people to go around.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Tsk tsk. I wouldn't let you to kill her if that'd be the case either way.. If you were referring to what I think you were.
winks briefly as he exhales quietly, before turning his head looking at Lianna. You must be the one my old master mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:51 pm

Lianna Telnada: I am Lianna Telnadad a pleasure to meet you Eugen
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:15 pm

Nods slowly at Lianna. A pleasure to meet you then as well, Lianna..He then closes his eyes briefly.. She's rather innocent apparently master.. always picking up innocents.. So typical of you.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Deathwhisper chuckles, nodding.
May I remind you, she was the one who wanted me to train her.
I see you two are getting along. Thats quite good.
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Don't see why we wouldn't. Nods briefly as he leans his head back.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Lianna sat back relaxing in her seat nowing this might be a long trip
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:46 am

Once they finnaly came out of hyperspace and into Onderon the ship headed to the planet landing in a really secure landing pad meant for the Queens of Onderon the ramp opened up and Vara made her way off

Well here we are, welcome to Onderon

Vara waited for the others outside on the landing pad after saying that
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:20 am

Place changed a bit.. Chuckles quietly as he exits the ship slowly.
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:56 am

As soon as the ship landed, Deathwhisper became a Skeletak collosus again, and hovered forward after the group. The redish flame in her skull's eye sockets creep around a bit.
Well, well...Any idea where this copycat ''dark lady'' is? Im eager to do some freezing.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:06 am

Vara looked over to her

The fact that allying with this new dark lady doesnt come to mind? Anyways... The last place this dark lady was, was in a hotel in town from here I can show you to it
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:51 am

Glances over at Vara then at Deathwhisper. An ally sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:26 am

Vara looked over

Indeed from rumors apperantly she masters at Alchemy and many different force powers even I am unsure of myself
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:43 am

The skeletal woman let out a piercing sigh.
Many claim to call themselves that but many dont deserve the title. I know alchemy aswell. i can raise corpses from the ground in a matter of a minute and twist their will to mine. I can freeze someone or cripple him in a matter of seconds, and I can certainly wipe your memory and destroy your brain in a matter of seconds aswell. People claiming the title for themselves isnt what I mean. Just because the copycat thinks she is the last dark force user in the Galaxy, doesnt mean she has the right to call herself ''The Dark Lady''
The skeleton is getting touchy on the title subject.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 am

vara smirks some seeing shes getting jealous of this

So you believe you should be the only Dark Lady or Dark force user?

walking with them through the town to get to the hotel
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:18 am

Since I am the one that deserves the title, obviously...How would you feel if someone came in and took your crown, claiming they are the leaders of Onderon?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Thats a little political of you to ask only my kind bares the royal mark therefore I win the right to lead this town and planet and seeing there are little dark force users by your side and her side it would make sense for both of you to join forces to achieve what you want and what she wants

Said while she was walking
Back to top Go down
Eugen Darkrider

Eugen Darkrider

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:50 pm

I would agree with that.. But we first have to meet.. this other Lady.. Hmm..
Back to top Go down
Empress!
Community Owner
Community Owner
Empress!

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Shook her head dejectedly.
What she wants does not concern me. What I said was a mere example.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:18 pm

vara looked over to deathwhisper

Are there any other reasons you dont want another dark lady, or at least some one with such a title if I recall in the sith era there was more then one dark lord or dark lady, perhaps that time has come again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The visit of the Exile.   The visit of the Exile. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The visit of the Exile.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Roleplay :: In Character :: Text RP-
Jump to: