Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

on board the mysterious ship

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Firefox

Firefox

on board the mysterious ship Empty
PostSubject: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:44 pm

There layed Sarah Fernisha still pregnant left on the bed Aaron had brought her to she felt her child kick within her and quickly she awakened to that sensation looking around the ship she was a little worried of were she was for a second she got up looking around the room
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:48 pm

aaron:in the kitchen. his cloak was left in the room. he's cooking up some fresh food.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Sarah Fernisha: What happened to me... while i was unconcious hoping she didnt get drunk or anything
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:52 pm

aaron:caught off guard. uses force and his cloak flies out the room and onto him. i killed those who attacked you and i brought you here for safety. other than that, nothing else happened.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Oh... Thank you =T= I dont think this man is very aware of the monster of i am.... id better be carefull
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 pm

aaron:you're welcome. hungry? i cooked up a fresh meal for when you woke up. directing her towards the table. looking at her through his hood.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:04 pm

nowing she hadnt eaten a real meal in a week she was hungry for that kind of food and so she responded

Sarah Fernisha: Sure... you never mentioned your name when i met you before
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:07 pm

aaron:aaron.....aaron osirus. obviously a bit nervous, he's never had woman guest before. matter of fact he's never had a guest at all.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:10 pm

She had a simple smile then replied

Sarah Fernisha: Well Aaron its nice to meet you I am Sarah ... Sarah Fernisha
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:14 pm

aaron:smiles. sits down across from her. he was hungry himself. so, how is the food?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:17 pm

nowing she cant taste food like that so well she replies

Sarah Fernisha: Its really good Smile
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:20 pm

aaron:smiles wider. small laugh under his breath. you may stay as long as you wish. when you are certain, you may leave whenever.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Sarah Fernisha: still the slight grin Im not sure weather i should stay or go... Ive been chased by alot of trandoshans, mercanaries and bounty hunters for some reason... recently
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:33 pm

aaron:you....you could stay here with me. i can protect you. what am i thinking! i hardly know her and she hardly knows me. yet i....feel...drawn to her somehow. how can i explain this? he cares for her greatly. he doesnt know why.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Sarah Fernisha: I would like that, but im not pressuring you if you dont want to do that Smile sarah being her strong force sensitive self feels the emotions but stays quiet about it
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:42 pm

aaron:no no, it would....it would be my pleasure and honor if you would stay. i'd actually rather she not leave. i could learn more about her this way.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Ok then i will stay with you Smile
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:46 pm

aaron:i dont usually do this, but i thought it would help so we could, you know, get to know each other better. undoes his cloak and lets it fall off. showing his face. to any woman, he'd look ridiculously handsome and attractive.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:35 am

Sarah had a slight stare at him noticing how handsome it was the went back to her normal self

Sarah Fernisha: You usually wear the hood all the time...?
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:00 pm

aaron:nods. i always wore it, so people couldnt see who i was. most people fear others like me, those who are darksiders.
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:57 pm

(atris, get that off this topic. this topic is for me and ponya only. dont be a jerk.)
Back to top Go down
<RaNdOm_God>
Community Owner
Community Owner
<RaNdOm_God>

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:04 pm

corenth wrote:
(atris, get that off this topic. this topic is for me and ponya only. dont be a jerk.)

Agreed with him.But i don't like the end of the sentance, Mind to keep the offence as low a possible?:S

Last edited by Kristifor on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:11 pm

(ty kris)
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Well I dont fear you because you help me so you wont have to worry about that a slight smile on her face to reassure him on that fact
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:54 pm

aaron:grins. still nervous around her. trying to hide how he feels. you may use my room to sleep in, i can take the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on board the mysterious ship
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next