Galaxy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy roleplay the place where you want to be!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

on board the mysterious ship

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
corenth

on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:27 pm

aaron:would you.....mind if i joined you?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:31 pm

sarah did a little bit of a girlish grin then she said

Sarah Fernisha: Sure just give me some time to put Dorian tucked into his bed ^_^
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:34 pm

aaron:alright. smiles. goes to pull his shoes off and his shirt. he sleeps better without the shirt. places his saber on the nightstand. lays down.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm

She was tucking in Dorian so he was more comfortable within his small baby bed she watched as dorian fall asleep slowly she had a slight smile then she walked on over to were Aaron and his bed was as she sat down lying down beside him
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:44 pm

aaron:put his arm around her. turned on his side to face her. i love you. i've never loved anyone like this before.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Sarah had a smile that lasted a couple of minutes then she said

Sarah Fernisha: I love you to Aaron ^.^
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 pm

aaron:kisses her again before laying back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:17 pm

after they kiss she slowly falls asleep here mind feeling her sons emotions and thoughts feeling happy to have him and aaron as she fell asleep peacefully
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:43 pm

aaron:drifts awake in the morning, seeing sarah right infront of him. grins, brushing her half with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Sarah was peacefully asleep beside you looking quite beautiful her eyes peeped open a little as you brushed some of her hair
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:50 pm

aaron:-w- good morning.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:58 pm

she groaned a little tired

Sarah Fernisha: Is it morning already she said quietly
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:02 pm

aaron:yeah, sadly it is. chuckles a bit. how'd you sleep?
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Perfectly ^_^
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:57 pm

aaron:gives a loving, good morning kiss. would be nice if we could just sleep in. stay here all day together. but you have dorian to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Sarah Fernisha: Hmmm he is quite quiet at this time i thought he would be up

feelign that dorian isnt awake at the moment
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:07 pm

aaron:well then, i guess until he's awake, spend some alone time right here. pulls her in so their bodies are right up against each other.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:24 pm

when sarahs body was pulled agasint his she laid on him lovingly and couldnt help but smile after while laying closely to him
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:36 pm

aaron:softly rubs her back. kisses her lips, loving the taste. like ultra sweet strawberries. you are so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Sarah fernisha smiled a little after he said that then she said

Sarah Fernisha: ^_^ why thank you
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:34 pm

aaron:just lays there, relaxing with her. sighs happily. this feels great.
Back to top Go down
WereWulf

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:35 pm

//Enough with the love RP's,Kristifor said that already.
Back to top Go down
http://g-rp.freeforumshosting.org/
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:52 pm

OOC: Werewulf this rp is here due to how i cannot access my computer with trp there fore (dont take this to to much offense) please gtfo of this topic

Sarah Fernisha: It does she sighed happy after then felt dorian awakening it seems Dorian is up
Back to top Go down
corenth

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:01 pm

aaron:dang it. well i could help her take care of him, since we are dating now. mind if i help take care of him? it's the least i can do.
Back to top Go down
Firefox

Firefox

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Sarah Fernisha: oh well i need to feed him first before I start tending to anything else nowing she might need to be alone for that part but i will call you over when i need help with him after
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on board the mysterious ship   on board the mysterious ship - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on board the mysterious ship
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next